Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dots and dots of fun!

When it comes to nail polish,like my make up,Im pretty set in my ways. Its either red,black or french tips so today I decided black with white dots would be fun!

I thought they turned out quite well considering I only had a limited amout of time to do them in
It was pretty basic and simple,just applied a base coat(which with most nail polishes is a must,especially black as it is very good at staining nails!) then applied black and used a kebab skewer,dipped it in my Designer Brands french white and dotted. It was relatively quick and not too complicated so definatley a look I will use again and hey if your feeling in the mood for a fun look,try it! you could even do red and white or pink and black,pretty much any colour combo would work!

No comments:

Post a Comment