Friday, October 15, 2010

Damn you KK x3

Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian are the KK x 3 I refer to!
I love the Kardashian sisters and most of all their dark,smokey eye look so I followed suit and stated creating a down played version of it
But now Im stuck in a rut, just could not get inspired with a new look, so with the help of the beautiful ladies on the TradeMe health and beauty message boards I was given a few ideas and am going to try them over the next few weeks

It was suggested I try a pin up style look but instead of red lips, bright pink lips! So I did my best(I dont create pin up well) but this is the result,the pink is alot pinker than it appears in the photos but unfortunatley my cell phone camera isnt the highest quality! Im also going to try green in a few days but here are some pics of the look I did do! And to the TradeMe messageboard ladies,thanks heaps!



1 comment:

  1. I like this look on you much better than the heavy made-up look. The old way made you look really aged, where as this makes you look your age, and is very cute and fun looking. I think it's because you usually put eyeliner on your lower lash/water line, which makes your eyes look too large. You should definitely change to this way, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete